BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Friday, February 19, 2010

King David & My Own Sensei



So tomorrow Saturday February 20th, will be the first guitar lesson that I have had in literally for-TY five days. Yes, I have been counting! You know why? Because its that serious! I'm passionate about playing, its a life changing thing. Think about King David and all the lives he has touched and continue to touch. I'm sure it took time, dedication, and PASSION for him to be the great musician and psalmist he was and still is. That passion came out of his love for God. I want my love for God be at the level of King David's. The only man in the bible that was named a "A man after God's own heart (1 Samuel 13:14)." I want to after God's heart as David was. I want to play the strings of God's heart as I strum the strings of my guitar. I know that my passion for playing comes out of my love for God. It's my way of worship to Him, and although my playing may not always sound excellent, onething I do know is that He loves to here me! He's always listening. I am constantly looking for a way to perfect my way of worship.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

Coco ♥ said...

OMG JYMII hahahahaha! LOVE IT! :D And erica, you are a true musician. keep up the looove! :D <3

Coco ♥ said...

OMG JYMII! :D LOVE IT! hahahaha! And Erica, you are truly a musician. Keep of the good work, and the passion.